Wednesday 21 October 2009

A gay non-racist pro-asian BNP member

Don't see this every day, a turkey voting for christmas.
I wonder if the BNP will beat him up. If they do, will he deserve it?
I say that because I think the BNP use violence as a policy. I think Griffin's attack on the generals as Nazis who should be hanged shows his true colours.
Anyway, quote:
"I am voting for the BNP, even though some of their policies could negatively affect my life - I'm gay and married to an asian, and the BNP want to get rid of civil partnerships and "inter-racial" marriages.

My partner will also be voting for them. One doesn't have to agree with everything a party says in order to vote for it. No party has every provided me with everything I want. My partner has no fear of forced deportation because that is not the BNP policy.

Why will be voting BNP? Because like the other 600,000 voters the BNP have acquired in the last 4 years, we are more worried about the failure of successive governments to stem the rise of islam in Europe than we are about losing some of our own civil rights.

Am I racist? Is my asian husband racist? Islam is not a race - there are white muslims. Once the BNP change their constitution, both my partner and I will become paid up members. As will many more people. The BNP's talk about "race" is foolish. And it will end. They can be nationalists and anti-immigration without using that idiotic concept.

All the people posting here saying the BNP have no sense of history should start reading some of the many books published in the last 5 years on the history of islam and the rise of islam in Europe. Then they will see that this is the number one political issue of our generation. That's why Geert Wilders party is the leading party in the Netherlands."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

facebook likes
1000 facebook likes

http://www.gameculture.com/2011/03/02/red-bull-augmented-racing http://www.cdapress.com/news/business/article_980d4e52-05d9-5306-8166-02a2f912df2a.html
buy facebook likes buy facebook likes buy facebook likes
there are a couple of unusual icons on my desktop. white little windows with a strip of blue. one says: service and the other, winsound. are these trojans. i am having a lot of problems with my computer.

1000 facebook likes facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]get facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes