Wednesday 6 May 2009

Labour's present and future

Kevin Maguire, you beauty.

A really good article about the priorities of the two parties, how Cameron has set out his stall finally, thought I think he over does the parody. Cameron is right and is pinning his hopes on cuts. As i've said before, I don't think he's as far right as Maguire makes out, but in fact is to the left of his party. BUT, Cameron has never been one to take a position and would rather say one thing one moment and another another, depending entirely on who's listening.

Anyway, I don't like to go on the attack too much, so that's why I think Labour needs to put forward a positive case for why it should rule.

At the moment, we don't deserve to be in Government.

I'm wondering who will go where in the reshuffle

No comments: