Thursday 4 June 2009

Chuka Umunna

Interesting piece on Chuka Umunna, Labour's Obama and all that.
Says all the right things, and my only criticism is his language. Far too academic to me. He says the right things and appears to have the right motivation, but he doesn't strike me as getting his message across well (simply) enough.
Gordy suffers from stumbling over his words and lacking communication and personal skills, Umunna seems simular.
Having said all that, if Labour's future is candidates concentrating on equality, education, poverty at home and abroad, living wage, Green New Deal and housing, we're well set.

I like this: "I simply could not understand why some had so much, whilst others had so little. From there sprung a desire to do something about it and the other challenges we face."

No comments: