Friday 5 June 2009

Labour leadership

Bloody hell.
Last night was grim, that's for damn sure.
Up until i read the news about 'twat Purnell' as my mate put it, I was all in favour of Gordy staying. I've been pretty undecided about the whole thing, as have most of the party I think.
I would rather he stayed on and got on with the job of sorting the economy, which he's doing pretty well actually.
What with Purnell and that, I fear the tide may be against Brown. And It could be that once the zeitgeist is against him, there's no coming back.
If he goes, there will be a new leader, maybe with an election, then soon after that a General Election then that twat Cameron will be in charge cutting taxes for the rich paid for by the poorest 96%.
The state will shrink so that people are left behind, whole areas of the country will be starved of investment again, and many who criticise Brown will hopefully realise that the grass ain't always greener on the other side

No comments: