Saturday 18 April 2009

All is not lost

Despite their best efforts, I am a paid up, card carrying Labour party supporter. I stick up for them in arguements, go out on the streets, do events for them.

I was talking to my mum tonight. She's a Tory, Daily Mail and all. And she gives real credit to Labour for improving the NHS, especially waiting times. So all may not be lost.

one thing we both agree on is that smears and expenses mean that waiting times are not a story and these things just get left by the way side. If the Tories get back in, NHS funding will get slashed and the poorest will suffer. But the front page will be celebrity/sleaze or Cameron's haircut and the poor will suffer their poor, slow health care and i'll get up on my high bloody horse about why we need a Labour government

No comments: