Saturday 6 March 2010

Ukip's Nigel Farage tells Van Rompuy: You have the charisma of a damp rag | World news | guardian.co.uk‏

Having listened to it on the radio I'm embarrassed to share a country with that Farage twat.
I mean, he's been elected, and is paid, to be a politician. I can stand up in front of someone and slag them off to their face, but I don't. Which maybe why I'm not so good at politics.
The theory that he wants to be expelled and thus martyr himself sounds about accurate. Otherwise, how can any politician, even of a mental party like UKIP, justify slagging someone off in public?
And that's all it was, just standing up and insulting the bloke. Personally, I don't give a damn about his clothes, his face, or his personality. I like my politicians to be good at their job. If Farage has a problem with the way he does his job, talk about that.
To me it sounds like another Brit who's had too many Stellas and has got lary. Farage is an embarrassment.

No comments: