Friday 7 August 2009

John Redwood

I hate John Redwood. My word, do I hate John Redwood.
Interestingly, he was offered a role on a reality TV show, which he declined.
According to him, he tried to improve the lot of a fish and chip shop on the council estate that was to be his home.
The programme makers, according to him, had their own script which he did not want to stick to and so he declined their offer.
In his own words:
"I think they wanted a script where I was to fall out with the staff, not one where I would motivate them and help them earn a better paypacket."

I still imagine him trying to motivate the worker by threatening them with starvation.

The interesting word being "script" of course. That's a script in a reality TV show. Interesting is that.
Anyway, I still hate John Redwood

No comments: